There’s no doubt about it: Times have changed and there’s a new normal in town. But ODOT- approved driver ed providers have changed with the times and are doing everything possible to keep everyone safe.
Some steps that providers are taking for improved health and safety:
- Online classroom sessions to allow for distance learning.
- Requiring masks and social distancing for any in-person activities.
- Limiting the number of people in a vehicle.
- Cleaning and sanitizing vehicles in between drivers.
- Following state guidelines related to COVID-19.
Please make sure to contact your local provider to confirm as specific safety measures may vary from location to location.